JaxRaw - NorthEast Florida's Raw & Living Foods Meetup Message Board › Chocolate fig brownies
Get Your Ingredients:
1.5 cups raw almonds
~15 dried figs
1/2 cup raw cacao powder
1/3 cup shredded coconut
1/8 cup water
Hurry and Make It Already:
1. Blend the almonds in a food processor for about 30 seconds until you have a fine consistency.
2. Add the figs and cacao powder to the food processor; blend for another 30 seconds.
3. Add the coconut powder and pulse 5 times.
4. Add the water and pulse 5 times or until the mixture begins to solidify.
5. Spread the mixture onto one half of a small baking tray lined with parchment paper; fold the parchment paper over the mixture and mold the mixture into a block approximately 1″ thick.
6. Place the baking tray into the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
7. Remove the tray from the refrigerator and cut the block into bite-sized pieces.