addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

KC Midtown FreeThinkers Message Board › My journey and an important message, Part 2

My journey and an important message, Part 2

A former member
Post #: 75
Continued from Part 1

Star Date: lol - 7-6-09 through 7-13-09 a cultimation towards the end of my week with a new friend:

Hey, I just realized that I never got to the "Cultimation" lol... most of what I shared under the dates above occurred before thanksgiving of last year. I was building up to it so here's the rest of the story, this will be much shorter I promise, please do not read this until you have read the last email I just sent, promise me you will honer this wish.

~ Nameste ~

Now the rest of the story: :)

So my friend that I just spent a whole week with, towards the end of my stay on her beautiful land and with her, she has helped me so much and I have to say we are a brother / sister relationship very close friends forever. I had already had this thought at the same moment she suggested that I take my twin air mattress out by a tree close to a huge rock that she liked to meditate at. I went there by myself, it was late afternoon, as I watched the sunset and the clouds, the nature and birds and butterflies and dragonflies the clovers and trees... I listened to a 5-way channeling with some meditations within it, the main thrust of the this was to meditate with your eyes open, I did this, I also did lots of overtoning during this which raises my vibrations, I understand this pulls the 4th 5th dimensions closer to our 3d illusion, "The Matrix", lol and then, whooooo wow I feel I rush of energy as I finish writing this, I feel so grateful and loved to share all that I Am with all of you, "Just Breathe", let it all go again...
OK I Am back, lol and then I could see it for the first time, like the "Celestine Prophecy" kinda... I saw all around me sparkling like microscopic crystals glitering in the setting sun, then the colors came.
I saw a cloud that looked familer, who has seen cloud ships? I have, it was triangular shaped again like my arrowhead it was normal looking like the clouds for a while, I got some pitures of that just as my camera's batteries died, so I only got a few some do have some color as well, awesome I have proof. Then this triagular clould turned into a viloet color and was more difined as before. Coming from this ship was a purple and green little fluf of a parallelogram shapes rolling in the sky towards me stopping to roll together right in front of, then it changed into beautiful geometry with many colors and stopped into the shapes of a pyramid inside a pyramid inside a pyramid, 3 in 1 with a round cloudy white crystal in the center like an eye. I had already had some teleapathic communication with them before I started seeing all this. At this moment I went realy deep into the communication, I saw their faces with my eyes still open, all this was holographic, this is the "Fifth Element" called "Aether" we talked I saw my grandmother and my daughter and many others that I had no idea who they were. Thats pretty much it. What did they say or impart to me? hummm, they motivated me to share my story. They insured me that there is nothing to fear, they are here to assist ours and earth's energies and raise our vibrations, they are here because they know we are about to join them into the "Golden Age"... actually we are as a collective, all of us that are here on earth and our ancestors that are waiting for us creating our last days of this 3d experience we are pulling down the pillars of heaven, merging this 5th dimensional reality that is just out of 3d reach... this is why I have this urgency with Fire the Grid coming up in the last weeks of July.
Will you join with me to co-create our new world?
Will you assit me to express my story?
Will you give me a venue for me to express my truth?
Will you allow me to overtone for you as a group?
Very importent point here, please get this. Some of you know of these tones, some of you may express them in front of others, but most of you do this by your selves, nothing wrong with that. I know of the increased power of overtoning in a group, we did this once online, when I was with my Lightworkers.org friends.
Are some of you ready to start meeting on a regular basis to learn how to overtone in a group setting and then some of us can bring a new voice to the Drum Tribe, we can bring clarity and healing to our friends and families and to Gaia.
Some of you may like a personal session, just let me know, I know the power of this as I have already mentioned... I mentioned I feel and look younger, I healed my leg of 1.5 years cronic pain each time climbed a step. I was devolping althrits and that seems to be gone as well. I can type better and faster and I think more clearly then ever, memories are returning, I see colors, I hear tones and I express them, I hear voices, :) and I can tell a good story, this would make a good book as it is all true, this is my reality that I live daily now.

So talk to me, send me an email n I will give you my cell number.

I Am This That I Am
Tracy
Rising Hawk