KCMobileCore/Adobe Web Community Message Board › No Meeting - We're Homeless - for Now

No Meeting - We're Homeless - for Now

Joe M.
user 10327603
Overland Park, KS
Happy New Year Everyone!

Well, my term as the User Group Manager is off to a bang-up start with me explaining why there is no meeting this week.

As some of you probably have heard by now, JCCC is no longer hosting user group meetings. That's a bummer, I really liked it there. They have great facilities and it's very close to my home. Due to a number of things, including the holidays and a nasty virus that my flu shot didn't cover, I haven't yet secured new digs for us. I do have a couple of possibilities to look into. One is Centriq Training Center across from Ward Parkway which was the former meeting place before JCCC and the other an office space in Lenexa that someone has kindly offered.  If anyone has another suggestion or a preference, please let me know. It would be nice if the room has a projector and hopefully computers for hands-on sessions, but since our budget is $0, we'll have to take what we can get.

Had we met this month the topic would have probably been topics for future meetings. So, if you have ideas, something you would like to present to our group or know an interesting presenter that would be available, please send it to me and I'll post all the suggestions on our Meetup page and we can all express our preferences there, then come up with a schedule.

Cheers,

Joe Minenna