Kaizen Inspired Creative Connections... home of the HAPPINESS (R) EVOLUTION
DATE AND TIME TBA SHORTLY!!!
KICC start your life creatively!
...was designed to help enhance our lives in fun and meaningful ways through the use of creative exploration, sharing, caring and through the use of powerful techniques.
No artistic skills are necessary, just a desire to live a more creative life by choice rather than by chance based on outdated subconscious programming.
Suggested donation per session is $15.
For those who can afford to pay more than $15 per session, I encourage you to do so in order to help those who cannot cover the cost. For those who are not able to pay the full amount, please do not let this stop you from joining in! But rather, please share our fundraising link to help cover the costs so that you and many others too can participate and gain from all that we will be sharing!
Please click on the following link to find out more: http://tinyurl.com/mpswnuq
EACH WEEKLY KICC SESSIONS WILL INCLUDE SOME OR ALL OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Relaxation techniques to help you let go of resistance and allow for positive change
- Sharing of tools and techniques that can be used in all areas of life, to enhance every moment and experience in a positively creative way...
- Kaizen Creative NLP, EFT and other energy modalities such as Qigong breathing, Visualization, and intuitive strengthening
- Discussion and creative exploration to take along with you and use throughout the week
WHAT CAN YOU HOPE TO GAIN FROM PARTICIPATION?
Through a combination of CONNECTION, CREATIVITY, COMPASSION and ongoing SUPPORT, participants will receive the opportunity to both learn and apply powerful techniques designed to help them:
- Attendance automatically make you part of KAIZEN INSPIRED LIFE'S HAPPINESS (R) EVOLUTION! By working together, sharing and caring... we can increase overall happiness and inner peace within our own lives and in the world around us as well
- Overcome anxiety
- Learn simple, effective ways to effortless relaxation
- Increase self-confidence and trust in the creative process
- Discover hidden talents
- Uncover ways to overcome habits and addictions
- Let go of the stigma revolving around life's challenges
- Access deeper levels of creative resources than ever before
- Embrace change
- Increase awareness in all parts of life
- Improve intuition
- Discover enjoyable methods of creative meditation
- Move beyond self-sabotage
- Discover positive methods for self-soothing and comfort
- Overcome procrastination, overwhelm and perfection paralysis
- Improve relationships
- Strengthen creative problem solving skills
- Develop the ability to identify and release subconscious blocks
- Connect with like-minded individuals who also wish to tap into deeper levels of creativity, while choosing to live life in their own unique, authentic way!
- And much more
HOW ABOUT YOU? DO YOU WONDER WHAT YOU CAN CONTRIBUTE?
Just by attending, you will be contributing to the good of the whole. By a combined focusing on CREATING HAPPINESS IN LIFE... we will be!
But along with your attendance, you will have the opportunity to help encourage and inspire others through your own shared experience...
We ALL have our own unique, special talents, knowledge and resources to share. By telling our stories of challenge and creativity we too can inspire positive change. Think you can't make a difference in someone's life creatively? Think you don't have a creative bone in your body... THINK AGAIN!
- What works for YOU?
- Where do you feel that you’ve been getting it right?
- How do you feel when you're in the "zone", creatively speaking?
- What does creativity mean to you? Are you willing to expand this meaning a little more than before?
- What are your ideas on how you can use creative expression and energy in your everyday moments to create happier a more fulfilling life in general?
- Any thoughts, ideas, tips or challenges you'd like to share?
- Are you willing to take small progressive steps to let go of self defeating actions and subconscious programming?
- Are you ready to let go of blocks such as procrastination, perfectionism and overwhelm among a host of others?
- ARE YOU READY TO BEGIN?
Kaizen Inspired Creative Connection, and Kaizen Creative NLP are programs offered by KAIZEN INSPIRED LIFE - Creative Training and Outreach Association, a federal non profit association, created and founded by Pam Ellis M.M.Sc. If you are interested in learning how you can create a group in your area, please contact Pam to find out about training and certification. http://kaizeninspiredlife.com/contact/
Pam Ellis, M.M.Sc., doctoral candidate specializing in holistic counseling.
- Spiritual Counselor
- M M.Sc
- Doctoral candidate metaphysical psychology
- Kaizen Creative NLP™ Master/Trainer
- Certified Master Creativity Coach
- Coach’s coach, mentor, teacher
- Clinical Hypnotherapist
- Ordained minister
- Metaphysician - Practitioner trained and certified in a number of healing modalities; EFT, Reiki, Qigong among others
- Founder and facilitator of the Art of Spiritual Painting Creative empowerment workshops
She is also a published artist and writer
Pam is best described as a true lover of life in all its facets and intricacies.
She is dedicated to helping everyone who is ready for change, to expand their awareness, increase true happiness, and inner peace by breaking through perceived limitations in order to grow to full potential while connecting with the Creative Spirit in all aspect of life.