America's best days are not behind her, but ahead.
This group is for anyone who lives by America's 9 principles and 12 values that are the essence of 9/12 Project. We believe that by following these principles, as so wisely memorialized by our founding fathers, America can offer the greatest chance of prosperity. We also embrace the "Mercury One" Challenge. One heart, one body, saving the country. One person, one family, one entrepreneur, one town at a time - Mercury One.
Our mission is to inspire and challenge ourselves and other individuals and groups to connect with their neighbors, churches, and communities through enlightenment, education, empowerment, and entrepreneurship. We are an action-oriented group; going beyond problem solving to finding the problem while it is still manageable.
This should go without saying, but our group is not anti-government, is non-partisan, is non-violent, and does not support racism.
As a group we are focused on three areas:
The 9 principles that we embrace are:
1. America is good.
2. I believe in God and He is the Center of my Life.
3. I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday.
4. The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government.
5. If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.
6. I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results.
7. I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.
8. It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion.
9. The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.
The 12 values that we reflect are:
• Hard Work
• Personal Responsibility
New members must be approved by the Organizer
Content of this Meetup Group is only visible to members
Monday, January 13, 2014 7:00 PM
Monday, February 10, 2014 7:00 PM
Monday, March 10, 2014 7:00 PM
Monday, April 14, 2014 7:00 PM
Monday, May 12, 2014 7:00 PM
Monday, June 9, 2014 7:00 PM
Monday, July 14, 2014 7:00 PM
Monday, August 11, 2014 7:00 PM
Monday, September 8, 2014 7:00 PM
Monday, October 13, 2014 7:00 PM
Monday, November 10, 2014 7:00 PM
Monday, December 8, 2014 7:00 PM
Your organizer will refund you if: