Attendees MUST Register on GoTo Webinar:
Confluence is a content-creation, collaboration and knowledge sharing tool from Atlassian that connects teams to get work done faster. The functionality of this software is vast - with Confluence, you are able to effortlessly create meeting notes, share files, define product requirements, and make decisions, and more - all in one place.
While getting started with Confluence is easy, content often grows organically, resulting in unwieldy information spaces that can be difficult and confusing to navigate; this session will teach you how to streamline and optimize your information architecture and provide the foundation you need to build lasting value in your collaboration.
Learning objectives include but are not limited to:
• Getting Started with Confluence
• Tips and Best Practices for organizing content
• What are spaces and pages - and how to optimize for both
• How to build accessible navigation
• How to manage changes and notifications