addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Louisville Area Canoe & Kayak Group Message Board Main Forum › Food, drinks snd more

Food, drinks snd more

Pedro
user 9796737
Louisville, KY
People, we need a lots of things fr this to happen. One of the things I asked what for you to let us know what are you bringing. The reason, other than plain curiosity, is so we know what is needed. Some people have asked me what do we need, but I just don't because I don't know what we have.
Other than food, we will need plastics cups, plastic ware (forks, knives, spoons), napkins/paper towels, plates, ice, etc.
With ice we will need coolers, sodas, water, coffee, tea, etc...
Please go back to the site and comment on what you will be bringing.
Thank you for your help
Pedro