|Sent on:||Saturday, January 5, 2013 1:07 AM|
-Soupe au Pistou (Provençale Vegetable Soup with Basil)
-Salade de Lentilles Vertes (French Green Lentil Salad)
-Poireaux vinaigrette (Leeks Vinaigrette)
cooked leeks with mustard dressing and chopped hard boiled egg
-Céleri Rémoulade (Shredded Celery Root Salad)
shredded celery root, traditionally with light mayonnaise and lemon juice, but could use yogurt if we really want to stay in the healthy theme
-Pruneaux au thé épicé (Prunes soaked in spiced tea)
Traditional prunes marinated in spiced tea
-Verveine-Menthe au Citron et au Miel (Verbena with Lemon and Honey)
French verbena infusion the chef brought from France, served cold or hot.
We have a few seats left and here are reminders to the attendees:
1) The starting time has been changed from 11:30am to 11am.
Please be on time as our time is limited to 3 hours. If you need to contact me, my cell phone number is[masked], but I'll be busy prepping with Philip before the class, so please check the direction in advance.
2) If you own a camera, could you please bring it as mine's not working? Are you good at taking food photos and videos?))
3) Recipes are handed out at the beginning of the class.
4) I hired a helper/cleaner to do the dishes and cleaning up, but any help is welcome.
5) Our member John at Surfas will give the attendees coupons for Surfas food and kitchenware purchase. I'll give you the coupons at the beginning of the class, but they are only good for the day of the class. If you'd like to shop before the class, please check with me.
Any questions? Shoot me an email and hope I can find time to reply.
Looking forward to meeting you all!