LA Robotics Club Message Board › SERVO Magazine Club Location

SERVO Magazine Club Location

Dan
user 7115025
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 5
Hi Guys,

I am also apart of another robotics club group from the Inland Empire and received a group email about 1 month ago saying that SERVO/Robot magazine is willing to let robotic groups use there warehouse location for robot group meetings. Ill have to dig around for the email but they definitely want more groups to do their projects there and maybe even feature them in their magazines. I dont know if anyone would be interested but they are located in Corona.

FYI

-Dan
Sir J.
user 14557765
Rosemead, CA
Post #: 2
I like the idea of a warehouse workshop, but Corna is a bit of a drive for me. Maybe if we were building something big like a "Johnny 5" it be worth the trip.
Kyle
user 15785661
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 1
That would be pretty awesome, which inland empire robotics club are you referring to?
Annika O.
AnnikaSkywalker
Group Organizer
Houston, TX
Post #: 14
This would be great! Let me know if you hear anything further on this. I have a subscription to the magazine but haven't heard of this before.

I live in the South Bay but may be moving soon. My email address is my first and last name at gmail.com