Dr. Alan Ellman President and Founder of The Blue Collar Investors will be our main speaker
The presentation will include a brief review of covered call writing and then a detailed analysis of ALL management techniques that will take your profits to the highest possible achievable levels. The topics will include:
· Events requiring exit strategy execution
· Core principles related to covered call writing exit strategies
· Exit strategy choices and examples PRIOR to expiration Friday
· Managing stocks that have gapped down
· Exit strategy choices and examples ON OR NEAR expiration Friday
· Using multiple exit strategies in the same month
· Managing the early exercise of options
Free DVDs and free access to the Basic Ellman Calculator will be provided to all attendees.
To best prepare for this seminar all members are invited to take our FREE Beginners Corner tutorial explaining covered call writing. It also includes free power point downloads. Simply go to this link and include your email address:
Dr. Ellman's Bio
Dr. Ellman is President of The Blue Collar Investor Corp and author of three books on the subject of covered call writing. He has also produced several DVD and CD educational programs of this subject. Over the past few years, Alan has been a frequent guest on financial programs such as Jordan Kimmel’s Voice America Business Radio Program. He has also been a speaker for The Learning Annex. Alan wears many hats as he is also a General Dentist, a licensed real estate salesperson, a certified personal trainer and has successfully completed the Series 65-Investment Advisor Rep requirements. Alan’s passion is his desire to educate average retail investors how to become CEOs of their own money using his favorite strategy…covered call writing.