Law of Attraction in Action (Dayton) Message Board › Miracles and Successes

Miracles and Successes

Kelly
Group Organizer
Dayton, OH
Post #: 37
Hi!

This is the place to post your miracles and success stories, no matter how big or small.

"Miracle" = Something you co-created with the Universe that you wanted to manifest

"Sign of Land" = Not exactly what you wanted but it's close. For example, you wanted a red Corvette but got a black clunker instead. It means you are on the right track and just need to do a little tweaking.

Remember... as a group, we manifested an empty Community Room for us to use when the schedule said it was already taken by another group. What a great Miracle to start out with! Let's see how many success stories we can post here and see just how much good the Meetup.com server can handle. ;)

Kelly
A former member
Post #: 3
A Sign of land?
Well, I have been unemployed for 5 months and had been throwing everything up against the wall, to see what sticks? Job hunting is a very frustrating process of applications and submitting resumes and networking...interviews. These last couple of weeks, I have been more focused, and concentrating on three areas...and erforts for landing employment.
So I feel very optimistic...

1. Went to a luncheon last week at Hope Hotel, and at WPAFB where I met some very influential people;

2. My sister just got a job over at the Univeristy of Dayton...so I now have a real blood contact - and someone I know who works there !

3. A friend and neighbor is referring me for a positon at Lexis Nexis...

So at least somewhere in my telescope - I can see land on the horizon.
BVL
Kelly
Group Organizer
Dayton, OH
Post #: 39
Bra Manifesting smile

So I have been wanting/needing a new Victoria's Secret bra but had been putting it off because I was dreading the expense. I finally decided that I wasn't going to live in fear of not having enough money and that I was just gonna go buy the darn thing.

A couple hours later, I received a phone call from my aunt who works at VS. She had won a contest at work and guess what she won... not only the EXACT style of bra I wanted for free but also free matching panties! Since she can't wear their sizes, she called to tell me that I could have them...

I thought that was pretty cool! biggrin

Kelly