Law of Attraction in Action (Dayton) Message Board › Important Financial Stuff

Important Financial Stuff

Kelly
Group Organizer
Dayton, OH
Send an Email Post a Greeting
Hi everybody!

I mentioned at the last meetup that it's that time of year when Meetup.com charges us for using their services.

Here is how it works:
Every June and December, Meetup.com charges me $72. Each organizer can have up to two groups going for that same price (which I do). That comes out to $32 per group every 6 months.

If anyone would like to contribute toward this cost, I would be very appreciative. We have enough members that I would think we could come up with this fairly easily. Also, I have noticed that people tend to take things more seriously (i.e. personal growth) when they have invested their money in it. Anyway, this is not mandatory. Please only give if you are called to do so in your heart.

You can see me at the next meetup if you would like to contribute. I'm not picky... I'll take cash, checks, or even PayPal (my PayPal address is Integritycrafts@yahoo.com ).

Thank you to everyone in advance! I think we have a really great group going... I can't WAIT to see where we go in 2010!!!

Warm regards,
Kelly biggrin

P.S.
Anything we collect over and above will be held over and used to help pay for the next 6 month.