Toronto's 25-40 Social Message Board › New Event: A Night Of Pool @ The Rivoli™

New Event: A Night Of Pool @ The Rivoli™

Mauricio
Ago_Vino_Veritas
Group Organizer
Toronto, ON
Announcing a new Meetup for Toronto's 25-40 Social!

What: A Night Of Pool @ The Rivoli™
When: Friday, August 19, 2011 8:45 PM

Price: CAD12.00 per persona

Where: The Rivoli
334 Queen St. West -- Just east of Spadina on the north side.
Toronto, ON M5B 2E8
416-596-1908

Hola everyone!

It's time for some pool. Whether you are good, or a shark (Phil, I am looking at you) some Pool is not only fun but a great ice breaker, generally we are at one of the tables to your left when you come in, by the couches. Now, it is important that you are there on time, you should be there no later than 9:00pm.

That way, you can mingle around with the people you will be playing against, so please aim for 8:45pm.

We will be on the 2nd floor! Reservation is under TorontoFriends/Mauricio! Also, from experience, I have noticed the biggest issue for members who come late, and by themselves is that they have trouble finding us in the sea of people. So coming early avoids that issue.

How much for a night of pool? $12 each so everyone is always playing + taking a break to mingle. And we will play until, let's say midnight, Or until everyone starts falling sleep and dropping like flies. Okay, okay, let's say midnight. Where else are you going to socialize with great people play pool for $3 an hour?

I t will be a great time! Sign up early to avoid disappointment as space is limited!

Regards,

-Mauricio

Your Organizer

Notes:

A-) Since we are paying by the table, it will $12 whether you are there sharp at 9:00pm or at 11:00pm, so for your own benefit, coming earlier gives you more playing time than coming late.

B-) Something that always comes up, people get hungry, we might go to Tequila Flats or for Crepes, or for Thai/Chinese food because at around midnight, most kitchens are closed.

C-) We will not be going to club afterwards. Not this night at least.

D-) If anything comes up, I will update by sending an email and posting changes here.

Check it out!