addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Las Vegas Developers Message Board › RE: info about a PHP job in Phoenix and they're looking for a web designer a

RE: info about a PHP job in Phoenix and they're looking for a web designer at the Tropicana

Vickie C.
vegasvikk
Las Vegas, NV
Post #: 33
Hi Group:
Even tho I'm working and it says so on my LI page I still get contacted by recruiters and this particular job sounded pretty good so I thought I'd share it with the group--it's a position in Phoenix.

From recruiter James Parselle
"I'm working for a large consumer brand based in the greater Phoenix area. They are heavily investing in revamping their ecommerce presence and they need a developer/designer/architect to help lead this major investment. As this is a large consumer brand their site needs to be very robust. This role is based in the greater Phoenix area and they are happy to relocate someone if needed, but they must be onsite in Phoenix (they will not consider someone telecommuting).

They have a small dev team working on this, but they don't have the e-commerce expertise that they need. Someone that has built large e-commerce sites and is a rock star with PHP and SQL (they are a LAMP shop). This person will have high visibility with the executives within the company.

They're hoping for someone who will play an active role in design and architecture - but, at the same time, the individual needs to be a strong and efficient coder first and foremost. Needs to be the kind of individual capable of implementing deep, complex components and systems independently (and providing real-time support for same as needed).

It's a great group, a great brand and a really cool position where the person will have a huge impact on this company's future.

I can send you a job description if you'd like. Do you know anyone that would be good for something like this?

I appreciate your help!

Best,

James
310 966 7231
jparselle@focusedstaffing.com

Also, they're looking for a Web Designer at the Tropicana so if anyone wants that info, email me and I'll send it to you.

Cheers,

Vickie