The September meeting of the Inventors Connection of Greater Cleveland has been changed from our usual time and place so that we can hear from an out-of-town speaker who is an expert and an educator in the field of inventing and product innovation.
Our speaker, Eric P. Rose, NPDP, MBA:
• is an inventor, product innovation consultant, and educator.
• helps inventors, entrepreneurs, and small businesses move new products from market opportunity into marketplace reality.
• is the named inventor on over 70 patents.
• is founder of the largest inventor's Meetup group in Southern California, and is
• an Adjunct MBA Professor of Product Innovation at Pepperdine University.
Mr. Rose will speak to the ICGC about “Getting Pitch Ready – 3 Keys to Inventing Winning Products.”
SEPT 30, 7:00 pm TO 8:45 pm. Free
Maple Heights Branch of the Cuyahoga County Library (Meeting Rm 3) **
Eric Rose: “Getting Pitch Ready – 3 Keys to Inventing Winning Products.”
Note: We normally meet on the 4th Monday, at Brooklyn Branch, but changed to meet Mr. Rose's travel schedule. We also shifted the meeting place due to availability of adequate meeting space.
**Maple Heights Branch of the Cuyahoga County Library. Meeting Room 3.
The address is 5525 Library Lane, Maple Heights, OH.
Library Lane extends north from Libby Road (Route 17), about 600 feet east of Broadway Avenue (Route 14). Parking surrounds the building.
For questions, or to put your name on our email distribution, contact us at [masked]
Don Bergquist, Secretary, ICGC