The Inaugural Cleveland MongoDB Gathering!
The Inaugural Cleveland
- Hello MongoDB Fanatics of Cleveland!
- We're gathering together for the inaugural Cleveland MongoDB meetup at 6:30pm on January 7th!
Whether you're just learning about MongoDB for the first time or whether you're a MongoDB Jedi, we'd love for you to come out and hang with us for our first meetup. We've put together an event that will be a great experience for everyone!
The event is being coordinated with 10gen (the good people who built and support MongoDB). Two of the MongoDB engineers are wandering through Cleveland on January 7th and would love the chance to meet MongoDB developers, consultants, hobbyests and users!
We will have a set of speakers who will cover a wide array of topics, including the following:
- An Introduction to MongoDB hands-on demonstration for folks who are new to the product and just want to learn what it's all about. We'll walk through a quick demo and have some fun with how easy it is!
- Michael Uzquiano from Cloud CMS will introduce Cloud CMS - an open-source content management system that runs on top of MongoDB and makes it easy to manage and publish content for mobile and web applications.
- Sridhar Nanjudeswaran and Graham Neray from 10gen will give us an update on the product roadmap and all the latest features (including the new fangled MongoClient in the drivers).
- Q&A with the MongoDB developers. Bring your questions and make them challenging!
We'll try to keep things to about 2 hours so that folks who need to get home can leave by 8:30pm. That said, we want you to stick around for as long as you can. We'll have free pizza, beverages and lots of lively discussion!
In addition, the good people from MongoDB (10gen) have made available to us:
- MongoDB mugs
- MongoDB t-shirts
- Other kinds of MongoDB shwag (sure to impress!)
Thanks! Looking forward to seeing everyone there!