Hope you had a great X-Mas Break and are off to an amazing 2015 :-)
Just to remind you - this year's first LoA meetup will be this Sunday (1 Feb) - 2pm at the Botanic Rose Gardens café entrance:
9 of us are going (so far). If anyone can't make it - please cancel beforehand ;-)
To identify myself, I will hold an A3 piece of paper with "Law of Attraction" written on it, and also have an LoA book with me. I'm in my 30s with brown/blonde hair, just under 6 ft tall. If you're running late, best to contact me on my cell phone: [masked].
1. Introduce yourself and say why you're interested in the Law of Attraction
2. Pick one thing you'd like to manifest for 2015
3. A group acknowledgement of what each individual wants to achieve - spending a minute sending out positive vibes and honouring each person's aspiration
4. Discuss the meaning of acknowledging our mistakes / current weaknesses from an LoA view-point
5. If time permits, I'll share a little of what I'm learning from an LoA-related publication - The Master Key System.
6. End of Meeting - Pick one thing in this LoA meeting that stood out for you?
Looking forward to seeing you there J
P.S. Helen asked a while ago for 'contributions to this meet up. This is just once a year for LOA's annual subscription. $5 to $20 per person (once a year) should be ample. If you haven't donated, you can just give a voluntary contribution at the meet up...this is VOLUNTARY..but very much appreciated. Cash accepted, also donating to Helen's bank account - as Helen for more details.