Leighton Buzzard Book Club and other social events Message Board › film trip to see Salmon Fishing in the Yemen

film trip to see Salmon Fishing in the Yemen

Jonathan
user 6764317
Group Organizer
Leighton Buzzard, GB
Hi everyone.

As you know we are due to meet on July 11 to discuss Salmon Fishing in the Yemen. The film of the book is being shown at the theatre in Leighton Buzzard (located above the public library in Lake Street) in the previous week on 3 consecutive days: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. I was going to book tickets for everyone that wants to come but it's clear that not everyone can come on the same night. However, Helen says she will be going on the Tuesday. I'll definitely be going on the Wednesday. So if you come on either of those 2 evenings you will find at least one of us in the bar next to the theatre. (The film starts at 8 and the bar opens at 7.15). It's safer to book in advance as they do sometimes get sold out if a film is really popular but it's probably better if we do this individually. If you come about 7.30 or earlier than at least we can meet in the bar beforehand.

You can book tickets by contacting the theatre's box office on:

• 0300 300 8125 (box office)
  • lbtboxoffice@centralbedfordshire.g­ov.uk

Hope you can come

Let me know if you have any questions

Jonathan