addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Libertyville Social Tennis Club Message Board › USTA matche

USTA matche

A former member
Post #: 1

Hi, Newman

I got your message. I think that other people may be interested in the topic as well. So I answer here.
To play in USTA, you need the following:
1. Become USTA member, it cost $44 per year. for detail
2. Register for a team, $20 per season.
3. The match costs $15-$17 for two hour indoor match.

I was the captain of a 3.5M tennis team from Heritage tennis club during winter and Fall. It is cheaper playing outside during the summer.
My team was 3rd/4th place in the league, we lost to the #1 and #2 team both on match tie-breaker. I don't know what the normal way to find a team. You may join my team when fall comes if you are still interested (You may not see a lot of actions. I haven't met anyone in libertyville tennis court that could beat our two single players yet, maybe the Romanian guy forgot his name - marian? may come close). If there are enough players in libertyville intererested, we can form a team as well(12-15 players).
Matthew N.
user 13733488
Des Plaines, IL
Post #: 1
Hi Wei,

Thanks, Wei. I appreciate the info. Yesterday I joined a USDA flex league for the summer, for 3.5 singles matches. It runs through June. I also might be interested in joining or forming a league the fall if you think it would work.