This Friday only,8tease will host a Movember madness dance party.In honor of Movember, prostrate cancer awareness month.
Rate your stache on the Selleck scale this nite by a round of applause. If you are a mustacheiod gent, a mustache envy babe or a mustache seeking vixen, join the party for drinking, dining dancing and a mustache rating competition .
Much like the lap time scale on Top Gear each competitor's mustache will be rated by a round of applause and posted on the Selleck scale. The most beloved stache will be awarded a gift to be determined by the bar keep.
Organic and artificial mustache are encouraged to participate.
8tease your favorite 80's tribute band will be playing an all 80's rotation to complete the Selleck scale mustache honoring mood.
Hope to see facial hair where ever I look.
5 tips on growing your mustache
• Choose an appropriate time to grow facial hair to avoid embarrassing stares during the early, awkward growth stage. Take a long weekend, or even a week if you must, to get a good "growing" start.
• If you want to grow a mustache, try growing a beard first. It's less intimidating and will let you decide exactly what style of mustache suits your face.
• Get the right tools, including a mirror, comb and a pair of beard-trim scissors for touch-ups.
• Use wax or pomade to style your mustache and give it staying power.
• If you want a more difficult-to-maintain mustache, or just decide you want to keep it beyond Movember, consult an experienced barber or stylist for tips and touch-ups.