“I just looked at the pattern of my life, decided I didn’t like it, and changed.” — David Sedaris
It’s not that simple for everyone. But it could be.
You may have a job you love. A family you wouldn’t trade for the world. A killer wardrobe, flat stomach, car with seat-warmers and a Bose sound system, plans every night of the week, a ring, a mortgage, and a passport filled with stamps.
You may have some of that. Or you may have none of that.
What you do have is a desire for something more. For a Life of Yes!, where you take full advantage of being alive, where you challenge yourself, where you meet others who want to share in positivity, passion, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Goals of Group
- Share ideas on how to live a Life of Yes!
- Find inspiration and support in one another
- Tap into the wide-ranging skills and experiences of members
Who this is for
- You enjoy helping and supporting others
- You enjoy getting the help and support of others
- You don’t know what you want, but you know you want something more
- You would rather try and fail then not try at all
- You want to say Yes! more
- You’ve got the entrepreneurial itch
- You want to help someone, perhaps yourself, perhaps someone else, perhaps both
- You’re sick of movie and dinner nights, you’re ready to move past game watches in loud bars
- You’re open-minded
- You’re stuck
- You’re ready to kick fear in the shins and use it to your benefit
- You want to focus not on yesterday or tomorrow but on today
- You want to meet new people
- You want to challenge yourself
- You’re not sure why you’re reading this, or why it resonates, but you want to explore the possibilities
Welcome! So lovely to have you in this community.
Curated by Mac 'n Cheese Productions
(while the organizer is self-employed and an entrepreneur, you do not need to be either of those to join)