first meetup will be at 19:00 on 24th October.
Schedule is the following:
- 19:00 Meetup introduction
- 19:15 Multicore processing with Python for fun and profit (Jernej Virag)
- 19:30 Dinosaurs strike back! (Nejc Zupan)
- 19:45 Deco (Rok Garbas)
- 20:00 Modern Python idioms (Swizec Teller)
- 20:15 Optimizing Python code in Cython (Jaka Hudoklin)
- 20:30 Travis-CI continuous integration for humans (Domen Kožar)
- 20:45 Drinks & networking
PS: Oli's pub will be serving us 31 different beers, including most of small local breweries.
PS2: There are lots of parking lots in front of the pub
PS3: you can see the schedule on your mobile app: http://guidebook.com/g/u4koj6p9/
See you there, Domen