Londata Message Board › 3 Days and counting...

3 Days and counting...

Richard E.
user 3823059
London, GB
So Londata IV is fast approaching, just 3 days to go (and we've avoided the England game too, yay!).

To confirm that there is a venue change for this event and we are now being hosted by the generous souls from Method in fashionable Shoreditch so skinny jeans and 'fixy' bikes to the fore...

Address as follows:

Method
The Tea Building, Studio 7.01
56 Shoreditch High Street,
(entrance in Bethnal Green Road)
London E1 6JJ

View map

This will be a different kind of Londata. You have the opportunity to take to the 'stage'...

You can have 5 minutes to share a need or opportunity related to the theme  'Business without Borders'.  You can find out more about what inspired the theme here and also in a recent blogpost from 100% Open. Feel free to interpret the theme in a way that makes sense to you. The slots will be timed and there will be no Q&A between pitches.

If you would like to use slides could you send them through to me as as a ppt or pptx file so we can embed them all into one deck? I need to have your slides by end of day on Tuesday 19 June the latest.

If relevant, we'd love it if you could bring some kit/toys/gadgets/materials related to your pitch that you can showcase/present and other attendees can play with afterwards.

The event starts at 18:00, with the pitches starting at 18:30. Presentations finish around 20:00, followed by a few drinks.

Feel free to call me on 07703 193188 or email richard@media-science.com if you are interested in taking up this opportunity.

By the way, we are sold out for this event with a bunch of people on the waiting list so do update your RSVP if you can no longer make it and give someone else the chance to attend.

See you Wednesday :-)

Richard & Stewart