align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Atheist Feminists Message Board The London Feminism Meetup Group Discussion Forum › Good-on-ya Julia Gillard

Good-on-ya Julia Gillard

Sue M
sue.mayer
Group Organizer
London, GB
Post #: 3,304
After being treated to years of personal and public sexist & misogynist abuse - called a 'witch' and a 'bitch' Ms Gillard stands up as Prime Minister, to the attacks on herself, and all women by sexists and misogynists and their idea of fun in baiting women.

A former member
Post #: 1
It's a shame the two MPS did not stand up to David Cameron when he subjected them to his sexist,insulting and un prime ministerial behavior in the commons. With his patronizing comments such as "calm down dear". It makes my blood boil in that all they received was a pathetic apology! He was not sorry,just like this 'pig' is not.
A former member
Post #: 2
What a childish speech. It seems now the new definition of "sexist misogynist" is being happily married with children and attending church on Sundays and upholding the Ten Commandments. Feminism has truly won the race when it comes to hypocrisy.

Good day,
James.
Sue M
sue.mayer
Group Organizer
London, GB
Post #: 3,417
Lol

From the stance of a long happy marriage to a wonderful man, I can tell you that for many women, marriage to and dependence on a selfish, lazy often abusive man is no holiday. In fact for many women it is a life long trap that they cannot get out of. So it is no surprise that more divorces are initiated by women than men.

You have obviously never looked critically at the pathetic list of ten commandments. If you did you would see that the first four are just the whining of a jealous god demanding you worship him alone . The rest are only partly right and only in some situations and not others, but then I don't expect you will have been enouraged to examine them. But I can see that a Christian would not want men coveting their neighbour's wives, or their cars or other property.

Addition:
Following further denigration and abuse, Master James has been removed from this forum as it is for the promotion of feminism, not misogyny.