London Live Comedy Message Board › Something you have to hear about!

Something you have to hear about!

A former member
Do a search for 'You Me Bum Bum Train' and you won't find anything sexual but you will find out about an amazing theatrical experience that is under construction as I type. Last year it sold out within days, this year it will be hours. But if you can't get tickets (and they go on sale on Monday) then you should get involved.

They need technical and non-technical people, people to help with front of house, general management of the venue, helping with set dressing, costumes, lighting, set design, set construction, anything really. Also extras, and small acting parts. You do not need to be a proper actor but you do need to want to get involved and to have a good sense of fun.

This is an amazing group of people; they have received massive attention and funding, including a number of major names, Jonathan Ross being one of them; they have faith that this will be another amazing theatrical experience.

So get involved or got to see it (if you want tickets look to book on Monday). Feel free to contact me directly with questions, and mention my name if you sign-up, but do contact them and find out if you might fit, sure you will, there is lots to do and it's an amazing venue, trust me, I've seen it but am not allowed to tell you anything, but it's very central and very large!

More info below:

You Me Bum Bum Train 2011 Season Newsletter. Support our city's creative integrity!

Is this email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser.

Hello lovely cast!

Just a quick shout out to you all with a Bum Bum update. Over the next few days, Kate and Morgan will be sifting through your photos and allocating you to the various scenes. Then your Cast Manager will be in personal contact to organise rehearsals and show dates.

If you still have not come down, there is still time, casting will continue through the run so don't think the train has left the station.

The venue is taking shape - the shell is now starting to grow pearl-like forms of YMBBT loveliness. But it's only just begun. Got some free time? Come down and lend a hand, we will furnish you with the finest Pret and Eat sandwiches! Our venue is open from 8 am to midnight so drop in whenver you want and tuck in to the feast of work to be done before the show opens in ONE MONTH!

The scene concepts are becoming more elaborate and detailed, which means we still need more cast. if you know of anyone who might be interested, send them to us.

TEAM YMBBT

youmebumbumtraincast@gmail.com­ (cast)
youmebumbumtrainvolunteers@gmail.com[/­url] (crew)

P.S. If you unsubscribe, we will remove you from the mailing list and you will not be considered a cast or crew member. If you must unsubscribe, please share us with your friends before you go!

SHOUT!

Spread the word!

Share our ad (click here)
Please go through your entire email address book and get friends, family, colleagues and strangers on board the train

Like our Facebook Page (click here)
and share on your wall (link in bottom left of Page)

Tweet about us

@thebumbumtrain

Flyering
If anyone has access to a student union or other public place with lots of visitors, please pop by and grab some posters and flyers to push our volunteer drive.

WANTED!
SOUND EQUIPMENT
Jussi, head of sound, has a massive list and is on the hunt
for sound equipment. If anyone has any of the following items to
loan or donate, please contactymbbtsound@gmail.com­

Domestic radios
Computer speakers
MP3 players - plus chargers/power cables
All sizes of speaker pairs
Hi-fis with or without speakers with MP3 connections
Mic stands
Mics
Roving mic kits
Small mixing desks
PA speakers
PA amplifiers
Old but functional laptops
Karaoke systems

Three days plus spare?
We have some great titles that will get your CV noticed for people
who have three days or more to give us: bump up your production
experience and learn new skills.

We also need a climbing harness and a metal chop saw!

Like us on Facebook

Follow on Twitter[/url]

Forward to a Friend

RECRUITMENT
Cast or crew, come and sign up!

Tuesday 8 & Thursday 10 November
7 p.m.

Saturday 12 November
2 p.m.

Our venue
21-31 New Oxford Street
Corner with Museum Street
(Tube: Holborn/Tottenham Court Road)

MORE SESSIONS COMING!

Operation Greenfield
Little Bulb Theatre Present an exploration of faith, music and friendship.

November 23-24 at Jacksons Lane, London - 8 p.m.
For more details:
www.littlebulbtheate.com/operation-greenfield.html­
Tickets: 02083 414 421
www.jacksonslane.org.uk­

Somewhere in middle England four unlikely teenagers are preparing for judgement day with ladders, Elvis and Forest Fruits squash - Stokely's annual talent competition is nigh. With a stage full of instruments and an eclectic mix of recorded music, Little Bulb Theatre capture the confusing, awkward and beautifully naïve time of adolescence. The time when the once simple beliefs you held dear need re-adjusting to face the complexities of adulthood.

follow on Twitter | friend on Facebook | forward to a friend

Copyright © *|2011|* *|YOU ME BUM BUM TRAIN|*, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
youmebumbumtraincast@gmail.com­