This March, MongoDB User Groups from around the world are hosting the MongoDB March Madness Hackathon, working to build tools to help the MongoDB community code better and learn from one another -- while also competing for some amazing prizes.
- Objective: Build tools to help the MongoDB community code better and learn from one another
- All projects must be completed within the time frame of the Hackathon
- All tools must be built on MongoDB
- All tools must be built during the Hackathon
- All the projects should be submitted to the MongoDB Hacker League page by April 22 at 11PM EST
Local Prizes -- each user group will choose their own winners
- Prizes will be determined by 10gen and the MUG Organizers
Global Prizes -- the winners chosen by 10gen Engineers
- Of the hackathon winners around the world, 10gen will select 3 top projects
- First place winners will receive a JAMBOX and a complimentary ticket to the MongoDB conference of their choice (travel & accommodation not included).
- Second place winners will receive a fitbit Zip and a complimentary ticket to the MongoDB conference of their choice (travel & accommodation not included)
- 3rd place winners will receive an Arduino Kit
Any questions? Leave them below!