Not organised by LSUG but Mike has kindly allowed us to post on here :-)
During the last session in January we had some fascinating conversation topics including Scrum, Kanban and coaching in general. The Coaching Exchange is a really great place to get those burning questions off your chest and make new friends.
So we are pleased to announce the next Agile Coaching Exchange is on Wednesday February 20th.
These exchanges are about:
- Connecting people so that they can collaborate and work together in the future
- Providing a place for newer coaches to seek support
- Exchanging coaching skills and experiences
- Develop new concepts collaboratively that we can use when coaching
- Develop ideas that will support the discipline of coaching
- Having fun, sharing and collaboration
The target audience is you, peers that you work with or have worked with, ScrumMasters, anybody with potential to be coaches, good ScrumMasters. Please feel free to bring others along, especially people from your current workplace/engagement that could benefit from this kind of sharing event.
We look forward to seeing you :-)