add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Random London Message Board › Fuerzabruta - January show at the Camden Roundhouse

Fuerzabruta - January show at the Camden Roundhouse

user 7954440
Group Organizer
London, GB
Hi guys,

First off an apology: this is the first time I've set up a meetup group and the first event that I set up (we've since run a couple other events).

I intended to take advantage of the group rates for Fuerzabruta and, if I was to do this again, I'd get everyone to pay up front when they RSVP, I'd buy the tickets and the jobs a good 'un. As you know this is not how things were arranged. I toyed with the idea of setting something up on Paypal for people to pay that way but really I think it's going to be easier for everyone to buy their own tickets. The cost will be (for Thursday) £35 as opposed to £30. I am sorry about that!

You can buy tickets at­ and I've seen tickets advertised for £30 or so on . It really does look like a good show and the Roundhouse are starting to market this heavily so you should buy tickets soon.

Please update your rsvp if you can't make it. Don't worry if you're on the waiting list and want to come: just buy your ticket and we'll see you there. The more the merrier!

Looking forward to it, see you there!