add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Loops n' Hooch Message Board › 6-mo. webpage dues

6-mo. webpage dues

karin b.
user 48291282
Milwaukee, WI
Post #: 5
Hello, everyone!
I'm very excited about the number of people R.S.V.P.-ing "YES" for the Saturday meet-up; I hope this discussion won't deter anyone from actually showing up- haha!
The people at Meet-Up are fabulous at taking care of our webpage & email/notification system. Unfortunately, they're not fabulous enough to do it for free. There is a monthly service fee of $19, or $72 for 6 months (which ends up being a better deal).
I'm asking all members who are actively attending &/or plan on attending a meet-up in the future to PLEASE put in a minimum $5 toward the 6-month fee. I have avoided thus far instituting a membership fee, & would like to continue to avoid this, but if I end up paying the $72 I will have to do so.
Thank you, & looking forward to seeing you all soon!