align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Los Angeles C++ Message Board › Different meeting night?

Different meeting night?

Christopher S.
cbsmith
Burbank, CA
Post #: 1
Okay, I know this is gauche for a variety of reasons (missed the inaugural meetup, I was one of the people who helped pick the date, and the group has had only one meeting so far), but I was wondering about floating discussion for a different meeting night going forward. My son's Little League schedule came out just before the first meeting, and apparently we're going to have games pretty much every Tuesday. In theory I could still make meetings if I head out right after the came, but given LA traffic I'd likely arrive pretty late. One way or another, I'll make the next meeting, but I wanted to see if we could migrate to something that was more convenient for me at least.

Given that we have way more people showing interest now, and I know there were other people who had difficulty with the Tuesday date, is there a better date for our meetings?