If you're even remotely interested in the Quantified Self movement, then you won't want to miss this event. We have confirmed the following presenters and topics for the evening... and there will be free beer (while supplies last) and other give-aways:
- Alex Frommeyer - BEAM: Bluetooth Toothbrush
- Nick Such - Personal Tracking Project
- Daro Mott - City of Louisville: Sick Time Quantified
- Grace Simrall - iGlass Analytics: Sleep = Health
- Shane Regala - Humana: Innovation Quantified
- Mary Ann Hall - Fitbit, MS & Ampyra
Presentations will start at 6pm. We are interested in products and personal experiences related to self-tracking and self-experimentation, rather than sales pitches. We're also interested in data visualizations, gadgets and tools that you've created to track and make meaning of something about yourself. We keep the length of presentations to 5 minutes + 5 minutes for Q&A.