addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Louisville Science Café Message Board › Does a lean approach or agile project management qualify as a 'scientific me

Does a lean approach or agile project management qualify as a 'scientific method'?

Jason H.
user 25746442
Louisville, KY
Post #: 81
Hi all,
I'm the organizer of the Lean Startup Circle - Louisville that emphasizes Steve Blanks Lean Launchpad method for building a better startup, faster. It uses lean principles to build, measure, learn in order to improve the speed at which someone can validate their idea is marketable. His class was designed for the National Science Foundation and by all accounts is pretty successful. I'd like to get our local scientists 'take' on it and maybe find out who would be willing to help us prepare 'better experiments' that we can validate (or invalidate) in the real-world. One of the hardest things I've found is hypothesizing who is the best customer and hypothesizing what is their worst or actual problem(s). Once you have each you're well on your want to iteration (of a solution)!