addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Pittsburgh Silver Screen Dinner & Film Group Message Board › RSVP's for Lunch/Dinner and changes of RSVP's

RSVP's for Lunch/Dinner and changes of RSVP's

Lisa
user 11185741
Group Organizer
Pittsburgh, PA
Ladies,
I hate to be a pain about this, but when you RSVP for an event that I schedule, can you please send your answer concerning Lunch/Dinner by e-mailing to the question that was asked with your RSVP option. There is a special location where Organizer's/Assistant Organizer's can see these answers altogether.
Also, if you change your RSVP there is an option to change it on your end. I will get an e-mail to that effect, and know that you have changed it.
Please don't put your RSVP'S(or changes of) on the event site where people can post comments. It is really confusing for me to have them in both places, and sometimes I miss them on there. Also, between answers of who is attending meals, and RSVP changes posted on the event site, it is really hard for me to keep a track of everything. It is also difficult to see the number of people who are coming, and who is attending lunch/dinner(so I can make reservations.)
I realize everyone has a very busy life so if you want can also text or call to inform me if you are attending dinner/lunch or changing your RSVP(if time is a concern, and that would be quicker.)  I am going to post my number on every event so people who don't have it, will.
It is ok to post about car-pooling, if someone is running late, comments about the movie or restaurant or anything else to that effect.
It would really be great if you can do this, as it is a great help to me in organizing these events, and helps to run them more smoothly.
Thank-You to all who have done this already.
Thank-You in advance for your cooperation in this matter.

Lisa Scheide