addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Michael Downey Photography Message Board › Empire State Building Photo Excursion

Empire State Building Photo Excursion

Michael D.
Group Organizer
Somerville, NJ
Hello Fellow Togs,
Well the big day is upon us. Tomorrow we will be taking in the sights from high above New York City. Plug my number into your mobile phone right now should you need it, 908.938.7584.

Please meet me on the corner of West 34th St and 5th Ave. no later than 1:00pm. I'll give you your admission ticket and lesson handout there. Then I will teach the class upstairs on the observation level once everyone has arrived.

I received some disappointing news last night. Turns out the 102nd floor is under construction so we will not have access. But no worries, we will get some amazing pictures non the less.

Some things to keep in mind; security is pretty tight at The Empire State Building. The check point is very much like those at an airport. Bring the minimum amount of gear and be sure to leave knives and other sharp objects at home. And no tripods are allowed.

Do bring your ultra-wide and/or wide angle lenses, a telephoto lens if you're so inclined, a spare battery and a sense of adventure.

I'm looking forward to seeing you tomorrow, be safe.