MIMEwalk - MIndful and MEditative WALKs Message Board › Just a reminder that this is an early walk starting at 8:30AM ...

Just a reminder that this is an early walk starting at 8:30AM ...

Leslie G.
user 11131349
Group Organizer
Raleigh, NC
... to help avoid parking issues.  If you click on the map link for this event you'll get a sense of where the south parking lot is (rather than the north parking lot by the boat house).  With that said, if you're running late (remember that the State Fair is at the NC fairgrounds, and although their gates open at 8:00AM I'm guessing it won't be a big rush time) here's how we'll be starting our walk - we'll head out across the bridge that connects to the boat house area; then near the boathouse, we'll cross over Avent Ferry Rd. to walk the west loop in a counter-clockwise direction.

My hopes is that we'll be together as a group from the get-go since the first part of the walk we'll be walking and talking until we reach the west loop boardwalk.  (If you're way late, I recommend walking the west loop in a clock-wise direction - at the south parking lot cross over Avent Ferry to the west loop ... then keep walking until you run into us coming the other way.)

See you tomorrow!  Leslie