4th Annual Auto-ID & Sensing EXPO
June 13, 2013: 4:00-10:00 pm at the MIT Media Lab.
Join us on the 6th Floor of the MIT Media Lab for a supercharged event featuring two distinguished panels and 50+ tabletop technology exhibits -- see exhibitors below!
WHERE: MIT Media Lab – Building E14, 6th Floor
75 Amherst St. Cambridge, MA 02142
It's NFC Week in Boston!
June 12-13: NFC Bootcamp at MIT, see www.nfcbootcamp.com
A great way to learn the basics of NFC in a hands on setting.
June 13: Visit the NFC Pavilion at the Auto-ID EXPO at the MIT Media Lab
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
AT THE EXPO . . .
The Cloud of Things, NFC, RFID, GPS, Bar Code, Sensors, BIG Data . . .
Two great panels during the EXPO. The first panel will focus on NFC Solutions:
- Daniel Bailin, Director, HID Global Corporation
- Enu Waktola, Vice President, Smartrac Technology
- Jason Weiss, Chief Software Architect, Tag Dynamics, LLC
The second panel - The 'Cloud of Things' and Pervasive Computing:
- MIT professor and co-founder of the MIT Auto-ID Center, Sanjay Sarma, who also serves as Chairman of the Board for GS1 EPCglobal.
- Rahul Bhattacharyya, Associate Director, Auto-ID Labs, MIT
2012 saw an energetic marketplace for RFID, NFC and Sensor solutions, with companies committing to major deployments of these technologies.
Join us to gain clarity about this next wave of distributed computing and to get first hand insights about the latest developments in Auto-ID and sensing solutions.
Who Should Attend?
The Expo attracts a diverse crowd – people interested in the business benefits of Auto-ID including: implementers, developers, investors, research analysts, end users, consultants, educators, integrators, students from many local universities, professors, hardware and software providers – plus many others. This is a very active group with abundant expertise in tracking and identification solutions, and is great for networking.
Confirmed Exhibitors - EXPO 2013
JUNE 13th EXPO
4:00pm Exhibits Open
We expect 50+ Tabletop Exhibits that demonstrate how NFC and RFID offer compelling solutions empowering consumers, caregivers, retailers and the enterprise.
• 5:30-6:30pm – Panel 1 - NFC
• 6:30-8:00pm – Panel 2 - The Cloud of Things and Pervasive Sensor Networks
• 8:00-10:00pm -- Networking & drinks
• Attendees visit the exhibits for free. There's a small charge to attend the panel discussions. Go www.rfidexpo.net for details.
• $375 for an exhibitor table. $100 for startup exhibitors.
Note: If you are a true startup (less than five years old, and fewer than 20 employees), please contact Tom Coyle [masked]) about getting a discounted exhibit table.
EXPO REGISTRATION: www.rfidexpo.net