addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Ani
AniZ
Group Organizer
Los Angeles, CA
Dear Everyone,

I usually don't share enough here about all else that's going on with MPV and myself in particular. So here's what's up:

1. I am featured on the International Museum of Women as President/Co-founder of Muslims for Progressive Values. Please share the link and like it: http://muslima.imow.org/content/making-progress­

2. Faris, a fellow member of our community in LA and I have been working on a webseries, challenging the traditional interpretations of Islam in a hip animated form, taking complex theology down to 4 minutes blurbs. It's hard but we know how to do it! We started a crowdsourcing campaign and we badly need your help in sharing through social media and with donations, even if its $5. The first video episode is on Muslim Women's Rights and the campaign ends April 27th. Please watch the trailer and our appeal video here. http://bit.ly/175UTlx...­

I am also seeking a few individuals who can help in raising funds. If each of you reached out to 10 of your friends for donations we can prove to many folks out there that we really do care about women's issues in Islam and that we as Muslims are the ones who are doing it!

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

Ani