A former member
Good morning!
I was playing Knuckles on yahoo yesterday morning, and really wanted to play with actual people. I already run The single Parents Friend network, so I can create up to a total of 3 groups for the same fee, so I thought I'd give this a go. I think we need to set up a member base in order to try and get 4 people all free at the same time for an event. Tell your friends. Show them Yahoo's version: http://games.yahoo.co...­ And practice up yourselves ;) I'd prefer to invade coffee shops then peoples houses due to peoples comfort and allergy issues for some.
Normally I play Yahoo's Double Deck (no 9's, must have a marrige to bid, must take 20 to score at all, and bidder goes out first) But I can certainly play single deck, or cut throat while waiting for a fourth.

I have a bit of a reputation in some meetup groups as a hard a$$, because I have removed and banned members from my other group. Which means I run a tight group. Bad behavior WILL NOT be tolerated. Help is fine. Lessons are cool. Berating another person is unacceptable! It's about fun. I am as passionate about cards as the next guy. It runs in my family. But if people don't enjoy themselves, they won't come back. And then it's solitaire for you ;) Let's have some fun!