addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Main Line Writers Message Board › NON-ATTENDERS POLL

NON-ATTENDERS POLL

Gary Z.
GaryZenker
Group Organizer
West Chester, PA
Hello fellow writers!
As we prepare for the fifth year of the group, I am working hard to improve it. one of the questions I have for non-attenders is why they don't attend. Is it inconvenient? Does it not fit your needs? Is there another factor keeping you away?
I have created a poll for non-attenders to help me understand what changes we might be able to make to the group to benefit a wider audience.
Some people just want to get the notices and be aware of what the programming is. That's absolutely fine. This is not a request for you to leave the group.
If you have never attended, used to attend and don't any more, or seldom attend, I would love your feedback. Take the poll here: http://www.meetup.com/Main-Line-Writers/polls/967542/­
If you are a regular attendee, thank you for your participation in the group and I look forward to seeing you soon.
And as always, you can reach me at garyZenker@aol.com or by phone 610.883.2346.

Gary Zenker