addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Marc
user 4508170
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 4
What Would You Do ?

Would you leave the Earth and abandon all that you know to live on a mother ship ?

"Yes i would abandon all that i know and live on a mother ship, I love Earth and my family here but traveling

the Universe seems so much more exciting.

If you saw an UFO close up would you try to make contact ?

I would try to make contact for healing. Some abducted have been taken and healed of many illness,

afflictions or ailments. I would not recommend anyone do the same for such an act could potential be

extremely dangerous .

Would yo tell men in black to piss off or would yo follow their close instructions to keep quiet about

anything you may know or have seen?

I would tell a man in black after getting over my shock and hypnotism to piss off

Well, we can all say what we might do under the circumstances

but only time will tell.

What Would You Do ?
A former member
Post #: 2
I would most assuredly try to make contact and open a discussion if possible about helping all the world's ills.......
I would leave this plane (planet) in an instant. I have no attachments here. It would certainly be the adventure of a lifetime!
THe quest of the the unknown awaits. I have an inquiring mind. I need to know.
The MEN IN BLAK could go to hell or whatever may be worse on another dimension/world.
I would become a wealthy person with the knowledge and experiences as well as the alliances made.
Marc
user 4508170
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 5
hi "R" thank you for the response .Wow! that is great . its nice to know what someone else would do , it is great to see that another human might love the earth enough to leave it :-} gosh im so glad you responded i have been wanting to ask someone these questions for a while and most people look at me crazy if i just haul off and start asking so called odd questions. so i m glad i joined this group . its should be nice to identify with people that know what i might be speaking about . i would like to make contact but i would try not to use a flashlight i do not want an Allagash incident ;-}
lol@Wealthy i think after seeing the universe that one might rethink the realities of what wealth really is ?
what do you think ?
remember you could never return to the earth
i appreciate the great response thanks