addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

MarinMakerspace Message Board › Call for Makers for the Greenbrae Mini Maker Faire is open

Call for Makers for the Greenbrae Mini Maker Faire is open

Vicki K.
user 86822412
Novato, CA
Post #: 2
The Call for Makers has gone out, and I can provide more details at our next meeting. Here is the link, please pass it on - and don't forget to submit a project!

http://makerfairegree...­

I'll also have more info on volunteer help we will nee.

Cheers,
Vicki
james c.
user 96344152
Tulare, CA
Post #: 1
Thank you Vicki for the invitation. I just returned from a long trip and completed the application. See you at the next meeting!