Massimo Bruno's Italian Supper Club Message Board › Sardinia and another I Galli

Sardinia and another I Galli

Andrea S.
user 8236047
East York, ON
<>

Good Day everyone,

I am sure you are enjoying this beautiful summer like weather, what a treat to get an early blast in May, I am looking foward to a spectacular summer!

Well, as Canadians we think about the weather almost as often as we think of our favourite foods and of course, food is what I like to talk about. I have finally gotten our June events up and will have July & August up shortly. We are looking for an outdoor patio space with an adjoining kitchen for the summer to host Al Fresco events, if anyone has a suggestion, please email me directly: asampson@lightningrodmarketing.com.

That said, we will be hosting our June events at the studio, visiting the beauiful and multi-flavoured ­Sardinia. Sardinia has been invaded a multitude of times over the past two millennia, bringing influences of Africa, France, Spain, Corsica and of course traditional Italian cuisine. The Sards lived mainly in the hills to avoid their invaders and learned to live off the food of the land, today, Sardinia boast 4 sheep to every 1 person, so you can guess that lamb is an important part of their diet.

Learn more about this facinating island and experience the tastes and cultures with Massimo, we have two seatings scheduled and hope to see you at one: ­Sardinia - A Hungry Person's Paradise - June 4th or ­Sardinia 2nd Seating - June 25th

We have also scheduled our 3rd I Galli Ubrachi Wine & Food pairing event with Zoltan Szabo and Massimo, these have been great events and we would love to see you come out and enjoy this entertaining pairing (Zoltan & Massimo... and the food and wine). ­I Galli Ubrachi - June 18th .

And if all of that doesn't keep you busy, why not come out this coming Friday and enjoy the Le Marches region, this bountiful region boasts seafood, cheese and pork that highlights true homestyle Italian cooking.­ Le Marche - The Gem of the Adriatic May 28th

I truly hope you can join us at one of these truly delicious and fun events. Many of you have yet to join us or haven't been in a while... we miss you all at our Family Table! Looking forward to welcoming you to our little home away from home.

Ciao ciao

Andrea
(if you have a question or comment, email me directly at asampson@lightningrodmarketing.com)