Shop Small and Local for this holiday season!
(if shopping online, choose businesses that are local)
As small business owners and managers, we wish to receive help to grow our own businesses.
A gift card for a massage, hair cut, nails and toenails spa, yoga session, ballroom dance class, local restaurant, computer class, a book, a business coaching session, local cultural show, local artisan products or, contract a local artist for your party...
Yes, we can find great gift options, locally - in our neighborhood or MBB membership list too!
Join Us! Membership is FREE.
We are Maui small business owners and managers who meet to discuss ways to improve each other’s businesses.
Our Meetup Group main focus: Invaluable Business Resources and Discussions for education purpose.
Networking happens naturally in every meeting.
At our regular meetings, members get an opportunity to share their business story and can use the other members as a sounding board. A coaching segment by a guest speaker is included.
Our special meetings include presentations and training in topics of broad interest.
Membership is FREE;
Regular Meetings are FREE;
Special Meetings are FREE except to cover food cost (if any).
• We are non-profit.
• Our unpaid organizers make huge effort, including taking part of their paid work time, to bring quality meetings at zero or minimum cost to you.
• Our organizers' guest supporters also generously contribute to our Meetup Group.
• Our guest speakers donate their time and bring quality information to you.
• Our sponsors' generosity helps to make each meeting possible.
(We are non-profit. Tri-Isle RC & D Council is our Fiscal Agent / Umbrella Organization.)
--- Contributions or Sponsorship ---
Check payable to: Tri-Isle RC & D Council
Reference on the check: "Maui Business Brainstormers/(event name if any)"
Tri-Isle RC & D Council • P.O. Box 338, Kahului, HI 96733
Attn Mr. John A. Hau'oli Tomoso / Executive Director
(Tri-Isle RC & D Council will validate the contribution/sponsorship with a receipt letter once the information or money is received.)
MAHALO! to each of you, Fellow Brainstormers!
- MAHALO! to our GUEST SPEAKERS who accept our invitation and donate their time and knowledge (with speeches free of sales pitch!)
Guest Speakers who have presented for MBB:
Alan Pollock, Adam Broadway, John Philpin, Peter Liu, Annette Lynch, David Kapaku, Trisha Anderson, Dr. Robert Santry, Michael Kern, Dana Naylor, David B. Fisher, Richard Kehoe, Susie Thieman, Scott Sakakihara, Paul Brewbaker, Robert Wintner, Tricia Morris, Debbie Finkiewicz, Mark Fergusson, Tom Feltz, Bill Watts, Liza Pierce, Carmel Patterson, Howard Dicus, Tom Blackburn-Rodriguez, Charles Keoho, Mark Glaser, Linden Mundekis, Barbara Garcia, Bob Kincaid, Pierce Gray, Randy Zachary, Sunny Gutierrez, Steve Petranik, Jack Dugan, Jay April, Chuck Spence, George Kahumoku Jr, Les Tomita, David Yamashiro, Iris Lin, Ken Silva, Craig Swift, Frances Bellows, Daniel Chun, John A. Hau'oli Tomoso, Kelly Flint, Robert Cravalho, Margaret DeStefano, Gennarino Brian DeStefano.
- MAHALO! to our GUEST ENTERTAINERS, FANTASTIC MUSICIANS & SINGERS:
- George Kahumoku Jr: 2013 After-Tax Party
- The Hawaiian Serenaders (Mele Ukulele & Richard Tom): 2013 After-Tax Party
- Fulton Tashombe: 2013 Maui Appreciation Party
- David Kapaku, a.k.a. Kahu: 2014 Maui Small Business Week Party
WE NEED MORE SPONSORSHIP = VALIDATION TO MAUI SMALL BUSINESSES!
Our MBB is really a worthwhile cause.
We are thrilled and salute all the business visionaries and innovators who have come forward to help our MBB!