Meet new people and have fun in London! Message Board › FOR THE LADIES OF THE GROUP: 60% OFF : 6 weeks burlesque course for only £48

FOR THE LADIES OF THE GROUP: 60% OFF : 6 weeks burlesque course for only £48

Marianna
user 12681546
Group Organizer
London, GB

Hi ladies,

We have one great offer from the Twist and Pout, http://www.twistpout....­, who offer their six weeks course with a 60% discount- which means for only £48 instead of £120!

The course is designed to  lead you through the essentials of fun, flirty Burlesque. In each lesson you will learn a different aspect of burlesque dancing from walk, poses, sexual movements to chair work, using props such as boas and fans and classic striptease (no nudity!) By the 6th week all the moves will be put together into a saucy routine.

The classes are about having fun, exploring the hidden you and leaving you brimming with confidence and energy. The  classes are taught by professional burlesque performers. The class is designed for all women, no matter if you have dance experience or not. We encourage woman of all ages no matter if your 18 or 70. Remember in burlesque dancing not only are you building your confidence, your burning calories and improving your strength and co ordination.

I am personally starting on monday the 2nd of july so please let me know if you fancy joining me!

You can also start any time you feel like!

If you are interested just send me an e-mail with your details and when you fancy to start!

Best regards,

Marianna