Imagine yourself confidently approaching and talking to beautiful women with ease. Knowing the right thing to say... when to say it... and how to say it. Envision yourself dating these women. How would your life improve?
The goal of "Men - Dating Smarter" is a simple one; to help men develop their "Dating Skills" with women. There's a science to "dating"; and when you blend that knowledge with practice, you become exponentially more confident and successful with women.
Each meeting will cover different aspects of the modern dating scene, such as:
* Adopting an Alpha Male appearance (Style / "Peacocking")
* Adopting an Alpha Male attitude / Building Confidence
* Overcoming "Approach Anxiety", "Number Close Anxiety", etc.
* Expanding your Social Network (both through "real world" & Online Dating)
* How to create a powerfully compelling Internet Dating Profile
* Using "Openers" (How to start a conversation)
* Working with Wingmen & Wing Girls / BEING a good Wingman
* What to say after the "Opener" (i.e., conversation skills designed to build rapport)
* Body Language / Reading Her Interest Level / Lowering "Flake Rate"
* Asking for her phone number (aka "Number Closing")
* Planning Dates / Using "Time Distortion" / Dating on a Budget
* Building Attraction / Creating a feeling of "Chemistry" while avoiding the "Friend Zone"
* Building Comfort / "Kino Escalation"
* Qualifying Her... and recognizing when she's qualifying you
* Building Intimacy
This is a coaching/social group open to men 18-80. The group typically meets once every month for discussion, support, and/or problem solving (typically $10) - with additional "Topic-Specific" Seminars / Work Shops ($40 for first Work Shop, $30 for those that follow), "Special Events" (which all vary in price) and "in-field" outings (non-structured OR reserve a Coach & Wing Girl).
During the Summer our focus is on outings (e.g., to festivals). During the Winter our focus is on Work Shops and Online dating.
Are you ready to master all of this and more… while having FUN in the process? Then JOIN this group and get started.
About Me (the Organizer): I’ve been a Dating Coach since 2005. I'm also a Certified Life Coach and Certified NLP Practitioner. My passion is helping others improve every aspect of their lives.
New members must be approved by the Organizer
Content of this Meetup Group is only visible to members
I started the group because there wasn't any other type of group like this. I've met some great folks in the group who have become close friends and have also met some amazing business owners.
— Bill, started New York City Gay Craft Beer Lovers