The Mesa Pug Meetup Group Message Board › Russell needs a home!

Russell needs a home!

Christy Rose
user 4606444
Scottsdale, AZ
Post #: 4
Send an Email Post a Greeting
I hope I don't get in trouble for posting this "advertisement" but I have a really awesome foster and he deserves his forever home. Russell (maybe Rusty is a better name? You decide!) is 8 years old, a smart boy, walks well on the leash, is about 20 lbs and dropping because we don't do table scraps or too many treats in this house...his tongue is too long for his mouth and I can't help but just laugh when he is looking at me with those expressive eyes and his tongue doesn't stay inside his mouth. He will let you rub his belly, he likes to be near you but won't smother you. Medically he is in awesome condition aside from a thyroid pill he takes twice a day which is inexpensive. Giving him that pill is easy as pie. He likes to sleep under the bedside table at night. And he does a funny squatting circle dance when he goes number 2. If you want a low maintenance lapdog and a happy face to greet you when you come home, Russell is your guy. Check him out on the APARN website for an application or just ask me questions!

http://youtu.be/ueNUl...­