No one 'gets' what it is like to re-start your life after the death of your spouse/life partner except someone else who has had to do the same thing. Let's meet for conversation, make new friends and have some fun since friends help make a rocky road a little smoother!
About the Group:
- This is not a grief group, there is no professional facilitator.
- It is not a faith-based group, all are welcome.
- This is not a dating group.
- Our purpose is to help widowed people get out and meet new friends in a friendly and supportive environment.
- Average member age is 45-65 but all ages are welcome. Many members were widowed at a younger than average age (40's & 50's).
Want more information before joining? You can read what members have said about this group on our review page found here. Or feel free to e-mail Sherri at widowed-meetup(at)live.com.
New members must be approved by the Organizer
Content of this Meetup Group is only visible to members
Friday, May 13, 2016 6:00 PM
Saturday, May 28, 2016 7:00 PM
Wednesday, June 8, 2016 5:30 PM
Monday, July 11, 2016 6:00 PM