Let's meet and start working on the game concept we've previously discussed. Attendees listed here are expected to attend, others may join if they feel that they would like to contribute.
This meetup will start and end promptly at the times listed.
If you are unable to attend for any reason, please let the organizer know ahead of time. Regardless of whether you are attending, please RSVP so the organizer knows. If you aren't on this list and wish to get involved, let me know!
Please note that this meetup is solely for this project. Please do not bring in other work to show off unless it is relevant to what we are doing, so as to focus on the task at hand.
Joe B - Lead Design, Project Manager, Programming
Jay S - Concept Art, 3D Modeling and Animation
Paul D - Concept Art
Kevin C - Sound Effects and Music
Joe B - Google Drive Setup, Unity Gameplay Prototype
Jay S - 2 Enemy Models (Rough Takes), Zeppelin and Fighter
Paul D - Title Screen and Gameplay Screen Photoshop Renders
Kevin C - Got any sound effects for biplanes, zeppelins or fighters?
1. Current State of Project (10 Minutes)
• Recap prior discussions
2. Overview of Documentation Storage (10 Minutes)
• We'll be going over the layout of the Google Drive, so everyone knows where to put things and where to find things.
3. Project Organization (10 Minutes)
• Joe will present the prototype's project layout, so everyone knows where game assets will be located if they were to get a copy of the project.
4. Concept Imagery (20 Minutes)
• Jay and Paul will present their assignments, to give everybody an idea of where art direction is going, colors to be used, and what in-game objects will look like.
5. Prototype Demonstration (20 Minutes)
• Joe will present the prototype in action, to give an idea of what the game will play like.
6. Work Session (65 Minutes)
• We'll pull together and hammer out some of the finer details on all off the concepts previously discussed. This will be the meat of the session.
7. Assignments (10 Minutes)
• Assignments will be given out based on what's discussed.
8. Next Meeting Scheduling (5 Minutes)
• Based on how much is assigned, the next meetup will be scheduled. For a ballpark estimate, I think it would be good to meet every two to three weeks.