February 25th, 8:30am to 6pm at the Potawatomi Conference Center
Unlike job fairs, Milwaukee JobCamp3 teaches attendees the latest and most-successful job search methods to rise above the competition in today's competitive market. This FREE, one-day event brings together the top experts and resources needed to get your career elevated to the next level so you land that great job.
• Create your personal brand that quickly communicates “who you are and what you’ve got” with individual elevator speech reviews.
• Write a stand out resume that sells your personal brand to get interviews, with one-on-one Resume Doctor analysis.
• Receive personalized job interview feedback from local recruiters, hiring managers and HR staff at Interview Improv sessions.
• Get the word out and advertise YOU with expert training on Social Media sites like LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
• Hear the inside information on the job market and learn job search strategies through motivational speakers, interactive seminars and participatory workshops.
• Make new connections with Speed Networking.
• Share info and network with other industry professionals and job seekers at Industry Huddle tables.
• Join Table Talk discussions to learn more on a myriad of employment-related topics.
|Page title||Most recent update||Last edited by|
|About Milwaukee JobCamp||February 7, 2010 2:37 PM||Todd N.|