The hardest part of being a rehabber is knowing how to fix a house up right, in the quickest time, for the lowest cost. It takes the right know-how to do it right, and on Tuesday night you'll hear from Eric Lundberg and Dan Kurszewski who between them have more than 100 successful (and a couple UNsuccessful) local rehabs under their belts. You'll learn:
- How to tell the diamonds in the rough from the just plain ugly
- How to estimate the costs of fixing it up right without having your contractor with you
- How to save money buying your materials right
- How to negotiate with contractors and where to find the good ones
- Tons of tips and tricks we've learned over the years to make it shine for less...
NOTE: If you are planning on going on Saturday's RehabLab Bus tour, I HIGHLY recommend you attend this class. We'll cover the basics here, and then be using the forms you are already familiar with when seeing the deals.